Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A "3" tag and An Award!!

I have been Tagged!!! By Vibhuti... A wonderful Blogger! Find the links to her Blog.. at the end of this Post!

Here's to all of you knowing me, a little better! ;-)



3 Famous Names of Mine

- Deeps


- Deepu


- Dippy Sauce! 



3 Things that Scare Me

* Me

* My Thoughts

* Losing Everyone Around Me

3 Things which make me Smile

^ My Dad when he says "Have a Wonderful Day"

^ When we have long conversations without saying anything!

^ Comments On my Blog! [ stole this from u Vibhuti! ]

3 Things that I Love

# Dancing

# Freedom

# Being Able to Love

3 Things that I Hate

- Being Lied to by Important People


- Trust Being broken


- Office Politics

3 Things I don’t understand

# Sports - Rather why people have to obsessed with it!

# How someone can give up Chocolates?

# Why our Politician don't work on Actual progress of our country

3 Things I’m doing right now

* Waiting for the Weekend [ :P its monday today.. ;-) ]

* Writing this Post

* Working on a Cost case for work!

3 Things I can’t do

^ Drive - I know how, i seem to have forgotten

^ Cook vegetarian food

^ Stop Hoping That I'd become thin one day!!

3 Things I think you should listen to

- Your Dad


- What your heart says


- Nothing's Gonna Change my Love for you!!

3 Shows I watched as a Kid

@ Different Strokes

@ Hip Hip Hurray

@ Mahabharat

3 Things I want in a Relationship

^^ Love

^^ Trust 

^^ Security 

[Again, I'm stealing what Vibhuti's written because this is what i would have typed even if this place was blank!! ]

3 Things of the Opposite Sex that appeal to me

- Respect for Elders and Women

- The way they treat people

- The Hands ;-)


3 Favorite Fictitious Characters


* William Darcy [ Pride &; Prejudice ]




* Edward Cullen [ Yes, I am a Twilight Freak ]




* Gerry Kennedy [ P. S I Love You ]




3 of my Favorite Hobbies

-- Dancing

-- Watching Movies n Random Tv Shows on my Laptop!

-- Blogging [ Reading and Writing ]

3 Beverages I drink regularly

Water

Coffee

More Water!! 

3 Things I like about myself

My Eyes

My Smile

&
The fact that I cannot hate somone, no matter what they've done to me! [ my friends and dear ones don't like this in me... but I sorta do! ]

3 Things I hate about myself

I cry when I'm angry and hence cannot do anything about the anger!


Me Being Overweight


The fact that I am unable to focus on the more important things in Life, at this moment in time.



3 Things I’m wearing right now


My butterfly earrings!!


My Ring ( mom dad's gift to meon my 21st Birthday! )


A Smile!! :D











2 Truths and a Lie:

I lie a Lot! 

I don't miss Bangalore!

I am in love!

[Guess which one's which]

3 People I pass this TAG to

Divaa Divine - Americanising Desi 


Nethra Anjanappa - Otoise Opinions


JanJan - Between Me & My Thoughts


And Now the AWARD!!!!

This Awesome Award was given to me.. by my Wonderful Blogger Friend - Janjan! Firstly I'd like to apologize for the delay in putting this up!! But It means soo much to me!! Thank You So much Dear Girl!


It is None other Than --- *drumroll* The Master of Karate & Friendship Award!!! :D :D

Now I'd really like to spread the love, and give this award to....:

Vibhuti from here and here [ For tagging me in this post and as a new dost - that actually rhymed.. ;-) ]


Smriti from here [ who doesn't know her?? She's one of the very few Bloggers I have known from before the blog world n Love her loads!! *hugs*]


Esther From here [ My friend from 20sb! Girl u rock! ]


Sara from here [ *hugs girl* ]


Ratz from here [ My FYBF Friend ]


& Sourav from Here!![ I think I had to give to him, for being a sooper friend ]



21 comments:

  1. Thanks Dear.. U sure are uncommon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the 3tag and an award thing. 3 simple things can say a lot about the person. I'll surely gonna post in on my blog. thanks for tagging me..mwah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a fantabulous tag :) have been tagged after ages :) thank you beloved!

    and i think 'i dont miss bangalore' is the lie :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey girl! nice answers! I might do that too! I really like your answers actually we have couple in common!

    nice blog girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @janjan: Thanks for the award in the first place dearie!! :D

    @Divaa Divine: *hugs* u don't think "i lie a lot" to be the lie?? just asking.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mademoiselle Deva: Thanks so much!! Would love to read ur answers for the Tag.. :D

    p.s: love the images on ur blog!! awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol. i like the 'hands' in the opposite sex too! like seriously, i keep staring at people's hands :P
    n i cry when im angry and i too cannot hate anyone no matter what.. :)
    got interesting insights into u from this post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Mehak: nice to see we have these things in common. ;) take up the tag please.. so that I cud know u better too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting tag :P. I think I lie a lot may be a lie *shrugs*.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice Tag! Would want to know which one was a lie out of the three! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey.... dear Girl thanks for the award.... and really nice to know you more..... where were u for so long!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Harini: I think so too, but I might be lying.. ;)

    @Akanksha: Thanks!!

    @Ratz: :) :) sorry... caught up in this mess called life.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww thanks deeps :) love ya loads too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ditto on the "can't stop and will not stop wishing I were thin one day". lol. Cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice to know more about you and thanks for tagging me. Also congrats for the award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @smriti: :)

    @Annah: just visited ur space!! U are thin!!! :):)

    @Nethra: *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice meme!!! glad i found your blog through Janjan!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's a nice tag really. Covers everyhthing. :)

    Nice to know. :)

    Congrats on ur award too. :)

    Been blog hopping after a really long time. Enjoying it. :)

    Cheers..!!
    Arjun

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey wondeful answers to the tag....

    I wonder who calls u "Dippy sauce.." ;) :P

    I also liked the way u arranged the blocks in left, centre and right in an order..it looked superb...

    Congrats for the award..

    Tc :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi thanks for visitng my blog...

    I loved the "3" tag... especially the answer to Things which make me Smile... Your dad and hey I am commenting so SMILE MOREE now :)

    the rest of the replies are soooooper toooo...

    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just love how your favorite fictional character is Edward Cullen, I love him too! haha not ashamed!

    ReplyDelete