Friday, June 4, 2010

Dawson's Creek - Joey's Songs

Why I like this more than F.R.I.E.N.D.S or One Tree Hill, I will never Understand! :)

What Joey had for Dawson or Pacey isn't monumental! Nevertheless I love it!!

I keep watching these videos.. and just wanted to share!

This is the Song which made me such a huge fan of DC in the first place!



This one's Cute.. but i think the its the Spanish Version!!



A compiled Version Of the Same!!



And This one!! I want you to want me!!



And this with the most edible n adorable Chad !!



And the theme song; how could I not have this!! I don't wanna wait!!



This one's for everyone who loved Dawson's Creek as much As me!!!!

This one was written Last Year

1 comment:

  1. I loved Dawson's Creek. I remember not watching it for a few years and then coming back to see the finale. I cried so hard and my hubs thought I had totally lost my mind. *sigh* I loved Pacey.. :)

    ReplyDelete