Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Let the Writing, Begin!

I have something exciting to say!!

After having nothing to say for the last so many days, I have decided to start writing everyday.

Inspired by Shilpa VK who is currently chronicling 1000 days before turning 30; I will be doing the 250 days till I turn 25!!

Shilpa, is not just a fellow blogger. She is a Brand Manager in P&G. She is the Director & Co-Producer of a Indie Movie based out of Singapore - Mausams. It was screened in Singapore from 1st April to 11th April, and got rave reviews from everyone who got to see it.

Poster Of Mausams - via movie website


Wish I could see it! I will, I am hoping, in the near future.

I know, its been really long since I blogged about anything. I was just going through a personal silence. There was soo much going on, that I didn't know what I could say, what I couldn't.

But now, that I have decided to Chronicle my days, till my 25th birthday, I am hoping things in the head will settle down and soon. :) :)

SO, the 250 days will Start on 23rd of May. So till then, there'll be preparations, and plots as to what I'll be talking about.

O, and yes, INDIA won the WORLD CUP!! WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!! It was sooo sooo soooo amazing. Both the semi-finals and the finals!!! I actually saw people on the streets till 3-4 in the morning rejoicing. Hugging perfect strangers, hooting, shouting, singing, dancing in the streets.

I am so glad, I got to experience what I did! :) :)

Writing feels amazing, doesn't it??? :)



8 comments:

  1. wow..
    tats cool

    lookin forward to ur writing.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It indeed does. And yes, India won the world cup. Somehow that sounds so ethereal but it makes it all the more fabulous.

    Glad to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, each day is different from the other; although it seems to be nothing but the home-work-home cycle. Think minutely and you would notice there's something unique.. that's the beauty of life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to reading more of ur posts .. I am looking to keep my blog alive as well and start posting more frequently :) do drop by my space sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @anoop, @a.k Thank You!! :) :)

    @ratz: thanks a ton girl.. I missed here! and You!

    @Tanvi: :) :) can't wait!!

    @Kty: :D :D coming from u! means a ton!! luv u!!

    @Anupama: I completely agree dear!

    @Shalini: Thank You!! Ur space looks lovely!! :) :) will visit more often!

    ReplyDelete